SPRING SALAD

As far as I can remember I loved eating Salad,as did my Father and my Dear Bro.But the big fight was always about who would cut Salad.My Bro would not have any meal without Salad.Now whenever I make any Salad ,I always do remember him.....as he is so far away .So...this is for you bhai.




Ingredients
1 Small Yellow Onion
1 Tomato
1 Celery Stick
1 Zuchinni
1 Carrot or 6-7 Baby Carrots
1/4 Cup Corn Nibblets

Salad Dressing
1/4 tsp spicy mustard
1/4 tsp lemon juice
1/4 tsp Olive Oil
Salt
Black pepper

Directions:
1. Cut all the Veggies for the Salad (except the Corn Nibblets off course).
2.Mix the ingredients for the Salad Dressing and Pour it over the Salad.
3.Chill the Salad before serving.

Tips:-
1.To keep sweet corn yellow follow this tip.
2.For a fresher salad follow this tip.

2 comments:

Shweta said...

wow!!!!i love this

Niketa said...

oooooo crunchy.

ShareThis