PANEER ROLL

Hey Everyone,

Sorry I am posting after a long hiatus.Just had to take some personal time off.....what with the festival season and many other things going on in life.Now I am back and fully recharged.So for a fresh start ,why don't we start with something sweet.

"Paneer Roll" is a very easy and quick sweet,which I made this Diwali.To be honest,this is not my authentic recipe but my friend Bharti's.She made it at a potluck and it was an instant hit.You won't believe it is so easy that I started measuring the ingredients and making them all the while speaking to my mom(she is in India) and was done even before my chat with my mom was halfway through...he he he that gives you an indication on how much I can talk.


Ingredients
1 cup Crumbled Paneer(Chena)
1 cup powdered sugar
1 cup shredded coconut
1/4 tsp elaichi powder (cardamom powder)
3-4 drops kewra essence
raisins (kishmish) to garnish
1/2 cup shredded coconut to garnish

Directions
1.Prep the paneer...by prepping I mean,If you have store bought paneer crumble it and mash it so that it is very smooth.If you have home made paneer,ensure that all the water is drained and then mash it.
2.Mix all the ingredients (except raisins) well and start making them in any shape you want...peda,roll etc.
3.Garnish each roll with a single raisin and sprinkle shredded coconut over them.
4.Keep the rolls in fridge for 10-15 minutes to set.
5.Store the rolls in fridge.They will stay fresh for 2 weeks (if they don't end up in your tummy before that).
'njoy!!!!

0 comments:

ShareThis