Back to my Favorite Spot

Reinhold Niebuhr quotes "“God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.”

Its been a long time since I wrote something here.Today when I opened this space I realized that the last post was on March 15th of this year.A lot has changed since then .....I was busy with some personal issues and there have been a lot of changes.Every single day I try to remember Reinhold's quote above and to follow it.I just wanted to thank each and every person,who thought about us,kept us in their prayers and helped us through the trying times.Hopefully I will be more regular in my postings here.

Take Care of yourself and your loved ones.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

welcome back dear.

Pari Vasisht said...

Hope you are fine dear and I simply loved the phrase.

mita said...

That phrase is very inspiring ...Hope u r feeling ok now

mita said...

that phrase is very good .. Inspiring for me too ..

Deepti Sidana said...

Thanks Priya.Sorry to be so late in replying.

Hey Pari...things were difficult for past 3 months.But trying to come back to my routine now.

Hey Mita.Thanks for asking.Some days good,some days bad.

ShareThis