Back after a Long Hiatus

I know,I know,I know.....Hiatus is the wrong word .Normally I would use "Hiatus" for a short break or gap and this was a long long one.I was MIA from blogging world for almost 3 and 1/2 months.Many of my friends had mailed or asked what I was up to?Is everything OK?
Well friends,I think I had writers block( or cooking block...for lack of better word).I did not want to try any new recipe or to write about the already tried and tasted recipes.Also I was working on my craft pieces like crazy.Would share them with you all soon in my blog Craft Diva.
But I promise I will be more regular in my posts here.Hoping to hear from all of you.

3 comments:

Soumya said...

welcome back....

Unknown said...

Glad to have you back, hope you are back with a bang :)

Harpreet said...

Balle Balle!!! Happy Bloging!!! will look forward to it!! Good luck!

ShareThis