Master Grocery List

This posting has nothing to do about cooking.I have known many people who are very very organized in every aspect of life,but when it comes to Organization in the kitchen...they get the chills.I have read so many magazine articles,cookery books and each and every one of them made it a point to say "Keep your pantry organized.Know what is in your pantry."
                                       
                                Over the last few years,my cooking skills have evolved(If I can say so myself) and now I can trust myself to try new recipes.So with that came the quest of how to keep everything I may need for a particular meal stocked at home,so that my poor hubby does not have to run out for something I forgot.For that reason,I made it a point to go grocery shopping with a list....be it anything.I used to write my list aisle wise,so that we did not have to go back and forth as Tanvir hated grocery shopping(typical male).
                   Then finally I made a master list ,according to the aisles in any grocery store...which contains almost everything I may need.The next step was printing it and having a copy in the kitchen.Stick it to the inside of the pantry drawer or keep it in a kitchen drawer.Now whenever I am running short on something,or need to buy any item,I just mark it (using a pencil) on the list.Remember PENCIL since you have to use the list agian the next week and the week after that.So when you are all set for grocery shopping,just grab your list and bags and don't forget your credit cards and you are all set.
Below you will see a snaphot of the master grocery list I am talking about .


Now don't get confused,this as I again say is a snapshot.For the actual list follow the link below.It will take you to the list .Download it but before printing,set the Page setting to Landscape.
LINK
If you like it and would like to share it with your friends,feel free to do so,but please refer them to my blog.Would love to meet new people.Also if you could leave a comment on what you liked or disliked,or what changes you made....I would really appreciate it.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, that is an amazing list. Thanks dear, I will surely get some help from this. I am not that organized but surely try to keep things in stock hardly ever "run out" of anything.

Satya said...

its a superb n very useful post for me ...very often i forget to write what i need n my hubby get irritated when i come home n say oh i forgot ...this idea of using list will very helpful for me ....thanks a ton

satya
http://superyummyrecipes.com

Deepti Sidana said...

Thanks Priya and Satya.Hope this works out as good for you as it does for me.

Anonymous said...

I have read so many articles or reviews about the blogger lovers but this piece
of writing is actually a fastidious paragraph, keep it up.
My blog : What Is The Paleo Diet

Anonymous said...

How do you download it? I just keep getting the snapshot. Thanks.

ShareThis